- How many posts did you write? I wrote about 10 posts.
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? They were mostly about school.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I didnt have many comments, 5 or so.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? My post about music recevied the most comments because I guess a lot of people like music.
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I enjoyed writing about my passions because I love doing all of those things!
- Did you change blog themes at all and why? No I did’nt , I just changed it to my favorite colors
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? Not very much. I didnt add any I like how my blog was.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? none.
- My mothers answers.
- MY PARENTS ANSWERS (my mothers)
- What were your first impressions of this blog? Bright
- What captured your attention? The backround color.
- What distracted you on the blog? the blog picture
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? Nothing I like it and how its bright and colorful.
My favorite tool on my blog is the changing the color of the text. I enjoy colorful things. Being able to type colorful words, makes everything better. I’m a very colorful person!
My personality online is a lot different than my real personality. Online I post a lot of pictures on instagram of me and family and sports and pets and a lot of random things. I like to be online i don’t really like facebook, I pefer instagram and twitter better. I listen to a lot of hip-hop & rap. My Online life is a lot better cause I dont have to do school work or get yelled at 24/7 but at the same time my online life is better because I casn still interact with friends!
2. Professinal softball player
3. college softball coach
4. personal trainer
Once upon a time there was an oger and a fariy that fell deep in love. They were Olli Hazelnut. They are my parents, they named me Giona. I went to my first day of school and I imeditlly feel in love with Tanathenioono. I didn’t want to tell my parents because my daddy Olli was very protective of me. He thinks im not going to date till college. Silly daddy!(: I love to wear my pink tu-tu. I also wear pink pigtails and sparkly wings. I can’t fly yet, because mommy says im to fat. ): Mommy says that daddy needs to brush his teeth. I love my family and hope it stays this way And someday I hope I can fly with my parents. <3
After reveiwing the winners of the blogging challenge I would chose Jaydens because it was neat and colorful. It also drew my attention because it was about sports. And i like sports, therefor I liked his blog.
Week number 2: Im going to talk about music. For some people music is their life and others they just hate it. Im one of the ones where it is their life. I listen to music 24/7. My favorite kind of music is rap or hip-hop. My favorite music singers Lil Wayne, Rhianna. I love her song Stay. Its my favorite song.
If i had to chose the winner for the best blogs I would chose, Leah’s blog. I would chose it because it was very colorful and neat.